• Formulation, distribution and monitoring of district budget (current and development).
• Financial management and control of offices of departments of the District Government (Govt.).
• Examination of schemes of new expenditures.
• Liaison with the Pakistan Audit Department for the disposal of audit observations and matters regarding Departmental Accounts Committee/Public Accounts Committee business.
• Prudent management of assets and liabilities of District Government.
• Within the policy framework given by the Provincial Govt. preparing the Annual Development Programme of the District in coordination with all District Offices of Provincial line departments.
• Coordination within the District Govt. Departments and with the Provincial Govt. on policy issues.
• Registrar, Deeni Madaris & Joint Stock Companies.