• Formulation, distribution & monitoring of District Budget (current & development).
• Financial management & control of offices of departments of District Govt. (cash management/releases).
• Collection of Provincial taxes & their immediate deposit into Provincial Treasury and submission of collection accounts to the Provincial Govt. Examination and advice on matters directly or indirectly affecting the District Finance.
• Monitoring the ways and means position/accounts of the district, Tehsil, Town Govt. with the SBP/NBP, and coordination with the Provincial Finance Department.
• Adherence/implementations of schedules of rates prescribed by the Provincial Government.
• Purchase of stores and capital goods for departments of District Govt. as prescribed under the Purchase Manual.